Saturday, May 11, 2013
an exciting new use for an ordinary object
A coworker and I were chatting about this and that as we washed our hands in the ladies room. Then she did something I've never seen before. She went back into one of the bathroom stalls and retrieved one of the tissue paper toilet seat covers. She proceeded to use it to wipe her face. Perhaps I looked a little stunned, because she offered an explanation, "It's just like the tissues you can buy at the store to mop the oil from your face." I see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Does anyone still blog?
Today I remembered that I have this blog. It took some searching, but I eventually managed to pull it up again. It was fun to read some of t...
-
Last night I decided to ride my bike to the tennis court to hit on the backboard. As I turned right at the top of a large hill, I noticed a ...
-
I run into politicians frequently at work (sort of the nature of the job). Occasionally I will see them in moments when their charismatic fa...
-
As I was biking home on Friday I came to a place in my route where two paths intersect. I needed to turn left but there...
No comments:
Post a Comment