Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Does anyone still blog?

Today I remembered that I have this blog. It took some searching, but I eventually managed to pull it up again. It was fun to read some of the old posts, cringing at a few and feeling something akin to pride- or at least amusement- at others.

So are my six readers still out there? Just curious.

I think I might try to write a few more posts. It's a good creative exercise. I think I will continue to aim for non-weighty topics, as the weighty ones come with too much responsibility. I will avoid any subject that requires me to form or share an educated and well-researched opinion-I will leave that to the professionals, who are among the many things that I am grateful for on this Thanksgiving Eve.

I wish the world a happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful for the good people everywhere who fight the good fight and exert their positive influence in their unique way. I aim to be more like you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Does anyone still blog?

Today I remembered that I have this blog. It took some searching, but I eventually managed to pull it up again. It was fun to read some of t...