Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Does anyone still blog?
Today I remembered that I have this blog. It took some searching, but I eventually managed to pull it up again. It was fun to read some of t...
-
Last night I decided to ride my bike to the tennis court to hit on the backboard. As I turned right at the top of a large hill, I noticed a ...
-
I run into politicians frequently at work (sort of the nature of the job). Occasionally I will see them in moments when their charismatic fa...
-
As I was biking home on Friday I came to a place in my route where two paths intersect. I needed to turn left but there...
I feel so honored to be the first person to comment on your blog! I can't wait to read about the adventures of Tali. You need to put a profile picture up! :)
ReplyDeleteRemember that one time when I stayed at your house? That was fun. Welcome to the blogging world, Lady! I look forward to future posts!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Tali,
ReplyDeleteI always enjoy hearing about your adventures. Or thoughts or whatever.
Love ya!
Yeah! I'm glad you have a blog! I love to hear Tali thoughts
ReplyDelete